Saturday, August 22, 2009

Greetings! And now a little maintenance ...

"What is a BLOG?" BLOG (Noun) is an abbreviated form of the term 'weB LOG'. This was used because the letter combination d-i-a-r-y had already been used for another word. The definition of BLOG is "a type of web site, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries or commentary, descriptions of events, graphics, pictures or video. Entries are usually displayed in reverse chronological order. BLOG (Verb) is also the act of creating the web site, i.e. "I'm going to BLOG now."

I have added to the end of each blog entry a "Reaction" button ('funny', 'of no value', 'meaningful'). The blog reader, you, are able to leave immediate feedback, an eBay term, on what you just read. If you find the blog funny, amusing or pleasing, feel free to do so. If you find what I wrote uplifting, please let me know. If what you read did not 'pluck your strings' then go back to Facebook take another survey and try me again tomorrow. Additionally, please feel free to comment on anything you read. No comments are posted to the blog until I personally review them. That way I am able to head off any key stroke errors you may make. Plus I get to keep my BLOG rated "G" Family Friendly. To do this click the "Comment" link below each blog entry. Fill it out and send it.

I have also added "Random thoughts from Dan's mind." These will be things that I'm am thinking about at the time that I post my blog.

If you think that you will discourage me by not reading my blog, or by reading it and not commenting on it, think again! I'm doing this for me. I want to write. This is going to force me to do it. You are the beneficiary of this opus or tome, depending on your view point. Read it now while it's free. Once I get published in book form I will gladly sign you high priced First Edition copy at Borders. - Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment