Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Week of Advent - Wednesday


Isaiah 25:6-10

New International Version (NIV)

6 On this mountain the LORD Almighty will prepare
a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
the best of meats and the finest of wines.
7 On this mountain he will destroy
the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations;
8 he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
from all the earth.
The LORD has spoken.

9 In that day they will say,

“Surely this is our God;
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the LORD, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

10 The hand of the LORD will rest on this mountain;
but Moab will be trampled in their land
as straw is trampled down in the manure.

I wait for you Lord, my provider, my protector, my redeemer. I wait for you sovereign Lord who will wipe away my tears and forgive my sins. As I rejoice and am glad in Your salvation build in me a greater trust, rest your hand upon my mountain and give me peace. - DD

No comments:

Post a Comment